Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully. By continuing to use the Site, you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these terms, you should not visit or use the Site.
Other Terms and Conditions
In certain circumstances, additional terms and conditions may apply. For example, when you purchase products from us, our Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply and when you register your contact details into our forms. All of our terms and conditions are clearly set out in the "Terms and Conditions" link at the bottom of the Site for you to access at any time.
Your personal details
You agree that any personal information you provide to us through the Site (or otherwise) is accurate and up to date.
Changes to these terms
We may change these terms at any time by updating them, so please ensure that you check them regularly. By using the Site after any changes have been made to these terms, you will be deemed to have accepted the amended terms.
Accessing the Site
Most of the areas of the Site are accessible without registering your details with us.
Accuracy of the information on the Site
The information available on the Site has been published in good faith and we will do our best to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. However, occasionally, there may be errors in the information or it may be incomplete or out of date due to human error or circumstances beyond our control.
We will try to ensure that the Site is free from viruses and other technically harmful material but unfortunately, due to the inherent risks associated with using the internet, we cannot guarantee this. Although we may carry out security measures for your protection, you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to carry out sufficient procedures and checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to meet your needs.
Your right to use the Site
Links to other websites
We have not reviewed all of these third party websites, they are not under our control and we are not responsible for and do not contribute to these websites. We are therefore not responsible for the content or reliability of such websites and we do not endorse the views expressed within them.
What you cannot do with the Site
You must not copy, scrape, distribute, reproduce or modify any material printed or downloaded from the Site. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics from our website separately from any accompanying text, or remove any indications of ownership. Some of the material published on the Site (such as designs uploaded by our customers and displayed on the Site to demonstrate the types of products we create and sell) are not owned by us and you will need to obtain the consent of the owner before using any such material.
You must not publish any copies of materials from the Site in any public forum (whether online or offline), or make any statements or take any actions that could result in liability for us.
All of the above are forbidden regardless of the means used and some of these acts constitute offences under the Computer Misuses Act 1990.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site and the material published on it (including the "look and feel" of the Site). These rights are protected by laws and treaties around the world.
Breach of these terms
If we think that you have breached these terms, we may take such action as we consider appropriate in the circumstances, including, but not limited to all or any of the following actions:
- we may take legal proceedings against you (and may seek reimbursement of any and all losses, damages, liabilities, expenses and costs incurred by us as a result of your breach of these terms on an indemnity (pound for pound) basis;
- we may require that you return or destroy copies of materials you have made in breach of these terms; and/or
- we may disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we feel is necessary and, where the breach concerns a third party's intellectual property rights, we may disclose your details to any third party claiming that you have infringed their intellectual property rights.
Neither we nor you will be responsible if we are unable to perform our obligations under the contract due to events which are genuinely beyond your or our reasonable control (as applicable).
As far as is legally possible, these terms are governed by, and shall be interpreted in accordance with, English law. Where you are a consumer, the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, your visit or use of the Site. In some circumstances the laws where you are domiciled may apply and the courts where you are domiciled may have jurisdiction. Where you visit the Site in the course of your business, the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Information about us
The Site is operated by a company registered in England and Wales with company number; 4365889 whose registered office is; 17 Stathern Lane, Harby, Melton Mowbray. LE14 4DA Our VAT number is; 789459156
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms carefully before You place any orders with Us as they explain important information about the basis on which We sell Products to You. You should print and save a copy of the Terms for Your records.
By placing an order with Us, You agree to be bound by the Terms. If You do not accept the Terms, You should not order any Products from Us.
We may change the Terms from time to time so please read the terms carefully each time You place an order
- OUR LIABILITY
- This clause 9 will apply to business customers only.
Nothing in these Terms will limit or exclude Our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession).
- Neither We nor You will have any claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in this Contract.
- Subject to clause 9.1, We will, under no circumstances, be liable to You, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Contract for:
- any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- loss or corruption of data, information or software;
- loss of business opportunity;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of goodwill; or
- any indirect or consequential loss.
- Subject to clause 9.1, Our total liability to You in respect of all losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the total amount paid under the Contract.
- Except as expressly stated in these Terms, We do not give any representation, warranties or undertakings in relation to the Products. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these Terms by statute, common law or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, We will not be responsible for ensuring that the Products are suitable for Your (or Your business') purposes.
- You agree that You will not have any claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in the Contract.
- You shall fully indemnify Us on demand against any claim, costs, losses (including loss of profit), and expenses (including legal fees) whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, misrepresentation or otherwise that arise out of Your breach of any of Your obligations under the Contract.
- Every time We accept an order from You, the Terms in force at the time of You placing Your order will apply to the Contract between You and Us.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US
- We are Arc Textiles, an English company registered in England and Wales (company number 4365889) at; 17 Stathern Lane, Harby, Melton Mowbray. LE14 4DA
- You may contact Us by telephone by telephone on 01949 861903 at any time between 9am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, by e-mail to; email@example.com or by using the enquiries form on the 'Contact Us' section of the Website. Whilst We hope You will not need to, You can use these contact details if You wish to make a complaint.